If You Survived a Life Threatening Illness, and Now You’re Ready to Turn Your Second Chance into Your Greatest Adventure … the Opportunity Has Arrived!
There’s nothing like surviving cancer or other serious illness that brings up the most important question… “What REALLY matters?”
You have been through something that has woken you up, and made you re-evaluate everything in your life.
You’re sitting there right now, feeling grateful that you have this second chance. Now, what do you DO with that second chance?
The thing that seemed so devastating you now know is your greatest gift.
And…you’re ready to have an adventure, to do all the things you never had time to do, and make sure that you live your life with passion, purpose, and presence.
So…what DO you want to create?
Perhaps you want more travel and fun?
Maybe you want to make more time to love, build close relationships, and spend quality time with family?
Or maybe you really want to make a difference in the world, creating a legacy of some kind?
How about just doing things that you once considered downright crazy – like surfing in the ocean, seeing the view from the top of a mountain, or going on the African Safari you’ve always dreamed of?
What ELSE can you imagine?
My name is Beth Williams, and I am a survivor just like you – and together, we can take you on a ride that leaves you with no regrets, fulfills the dreams you’ve always had, and helps you become an inspiring example of a vibrant, well-lived life!
- Do you feel like you don’t know where to begin?
- Is that small voice in your head chattering, ‘Too late! Too risky! Too crazy!’ but you still feel this urgency to get moving?
I get it. And I’m here to help you through the doubt, to clarify your goals, and be your cheerleader every step of the way to your new, unbridled, fulfilling life. With my 3-A signature system, we will work together to:
- Assess where you are and where you want to go
- Align your goals with your greatest desires and values
- Adjust & Advance your thoughts, feelings and actions to move toward your vision, support your goals, desires and values, and experience the joys of living your life with passion, purpose, and presence.