I am fiercely committed to guiding clients to achieve inner peace and joy as they design and have the careers and lives of their dreams. Why? Because it’s taken me a LOOONG time to achieve these things for myself, and I want to help other women spend MORE of their lives feeling inner peace, joy and fulfillment.
My path to becoming a coach began early in life when friends confided their innermost secrets and fears with me. During a long career in human resource management, I experienced the challenges of being a woman in a man’s world, with limited guidance on how to navigate the political situations. I was always more of a coach and team builder rather than a “natural leader” with the “right” balance of vision and assertiveness. Reporting to “the boss from hell” in my last corporate job inspired me to take the leap into consulting, which led to becoming an expert in behavioral competencies, leadership assessments, and coaching. Over the years I learned there are many ways to become an authentic leader others want to follow, and there are many ways to experience fulfillment in one’s career of choice.
Why work with me?
What lights me up about this work is knowing that my clients’ lives are transformed both personally and professionally when I help them live with far more CHOICE and LESS STRESS than they’ve ever experienced before. You can feel confident engaging me to help you solve a variety of leadership, career and personal challenges so you too can have a flourishing life without guilt, exhaustion or feeling overwhelmed.
What sets me apart from other service providers is my belief in the importance of working with you holistically through the mind-body-spirit connections, energy levels and your core values so whatever changes you make will be aligned inside and out and therefore sustainable.
What about credentials? My lifelong fascination with understanding why we humans do the things we do led to:
- A degree in psychology from the University of Chicago;
- Coach training and certification through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC);
- Certifications: Hogan Leadership Forecast assessments, Devine Inventory assessments, Neurolinguistic Programming and SPHR;
- 20 years in human resource management roles in various corporate and non-profit industries; plus
- 20 years of consulting, leadership assessments and coaching experience serving a wide range of industries and professions (including health care, technology, financial services, travel and hospitality, manufacturing, publishing, non- profit, education, legal, marketing communications, engineering and human resources).
Throughout my life I have explored spirituality with curiosity about what’s beyond this physical human life. Acknowledging the mystery, I honor and respect the individual’s belief system as long as it serves them well. It is my privilege to support and challenge others to live their best lives. Everything I’ve experienced and value come together in coaching.
My Promise to You
If we work together, I will…
- Challenge your thinking so you can expand and grow beyond your old stories
- Serve as your personal champion/cheerleader, celebrate successes and encourage you to allow your inner brilliance to shine through
- Share insights and teach you skills you may not have fully developed so you can enhance your leadership presence and skills
- Hold you accountable to do what you say you’ll do so you keep your commitments to yourself and expand your confidence levels